Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01708 553120 & 01708 553302 .
- Pregnancy - Once you know you are pregnant, you can call the hospital of your choice to refer yourself for booking
- Post-Natal - Once your baby is born, please contact the surgery to register your baby and to book an appointment for your Post-Natal Check.
- Childhood Immunisations - It is very important that you book your babies appointment at scheduled times. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/nhs-vaccinations-and-when-to-have-them/
- Travel vaccinations - Call us to book an appointment, please book your appointment six weeks before travel.
- Cervical Screening - It is important that you book your appointment, please see guide: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cervical-screening/
Influenza vaccination Clinics:
We are continueing to provide the vaccinations to those who are in the criteria. Please call the surgery for more information
Chronic Disease Management
Please see guide below
The nurse-led clinics are for: